Monday, January 25, 2010

project life

edit: Becky is giving away three free print-outs from the digital version of Project Life. Click here to enter by 1/27.

I'm so excited ~ I am a scrapbooker at heart, despite me officially "giving up" the hobby last year due to space and time constraints. Somehow I stumbled upon this new company/product and I am super excited. It's called Project Life and is a scrapbook system that sets you up with all the supplies necessary to capture each day of your life for one year. She gives several ideas or "inspirations" that are a variety of the 365 day/photo idea, but I have been snapping pics (almost) every day this month and jotting down a few notes with those pics for future journaling and can't wait to capture what God is going to do in our family's life in 2010, especially with the upheaval in our lives that has occurred already in 2010. She offers a digital version as well, due to release soon. I emailed the product to my hubby for a Mother's Day idea and he's given me the go ahead to order now so that I can begin work on assembling it. I ordered it and am eagerly awaiting delivery.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great kit!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool, love the idea! Really not a bad a bad price at all for what you get too.

HDMac said...

I really like that idea! Another friend is doing this and I love it! One thing I am trying to do is when I have time with the grandkids, that I either make a small and simple scrapbook with pictures or take one special pic and frame it and give it to them later as a reminder of our blessed time together. Thanks for Sharing! hugs, Marcia