Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[day 4] surprise!

Sometimes I don't take the time to enjoy editing my photos. They sit and sit and sit on my camera card. Well today I made the time (kicking out the excuse that something else should be done first) and look what fun treasures I found...
This is my Zane (he'll turn 2 in a month). He typically walks around with armfuls of cars. If he has less than five at one time, it's unusual. On this particular day, I had put him in overalls. To his surprise, he found a new spot for some of his cars...


 "Hey, look these pants have pockets!... all sorts of pockets... 
a car here, a doggie here, another car here..."

 "I ran out of room... oh hey, check out THIS side pocket (down the front of his pants), it's huge!... 
wait a minute... something's moving down my leg... 
hey! it's my car...! How'd that get there?!"


Too cute! The next time I am just going to develop these photos. After all, it is these little moments that make the most fun memories.
Have you ever found photos days or months later that you forgot you had taken?

No comments: