Friday, August 5, 2011

it's raining...


This summer seemed to bring lots of thunderstorms with some bad lightening and "scary" thunder. There was one gentle, morning shower, though that had no dangerous lightening. After kissing my hubby goodbye for work, I stripped Zane down to a diaper, pulled on his rain boots, and actually gave him the umbrella that he always wants to pull out of the closet. :) I opened the backdoor and plopped him down. He had a ball! Stomping in puddles and eventually ditching the umbrella when he found the gutter downspout, splashing in the water that poured down. A little impromptu fun!


Link

5 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I love to let my kids play in the rain.
That is a beautiful picture! Super sweet.

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh my goodness - that's adorable!

Unknown said...

Okay, THAT is adorable! Makes me wish it was raining right now so I could let bubs do the same! He doesn't have cute rain boots, though... yet ;)

Margaret said...

Not only is that an adorable picture...but what a fun moment for both of you! Those types of moments are the parenting moments I am most proud of. Very cute capture!!

Rachelle said...

he's the coolest diaper wearing, umbrella holding kid I've ever seen. So precious.