Thursday, February 12, 2009

ho, hummmm glum

Bummer. Feeling a little bummed tonight. Just got news that my fantastic too-good-to-be-true work from home job is coming to an end. I have, at most, 8 weeks. So, I sit now wondering what God has in store for us. The money will be missed (isn't it always) and the chance of finding something like this again seems slim to none. But, when I remember that it was such a "God thing" that I even got this position, I know that my last statement is false. Staying away from looking at the budget so I don't lapse into a state of "oh my goodness, what are we going to do" I dare to dream at what might be in store for us instead of me working... perhaps a baby? I would appreciate your prayers. I, like the 600,000+ that filed for unemployment last week, just continue to take that step of faith and continue to praise God for what we do have despite what we're losing.

1 comment:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I have faith that you'll find something. I'll keep my eyes peeled for something that might be up your alley :)