Monday, January 5, 2009

so much free time, it's gone!

Well, I woke up with a determination to start the year off right... 1. get Lynn up and off to school (a feat much easier accomplished than I thought! She's had some late nights and late mornings this whole break.)... 2. return an overdue, "oops-look-what-I-found" children's library book to the library... 3. go to the gym to work out (a routine I've slowly been getting into over the past month and a half or so. There sure were lots of new people there, because of some new resolutions perhaps?)... 4. pick up my at-home file work from my boss' house (only to learn that they wanted us to take - another - week or two off because of the backup of files to be processed. Turns out we filers are faster than him, the auditor, going through them. So, there goes a nice fat paycheck opportunity down the drain. Gotta wait another week or two to get more files, aka, paycheck money. errr)... 5. pick up my hubby's paycheck (he at least got paid!)... 6. deposit that check in the bank... 7. go home and pay bills. Hm, well I kinda bypassed number 7 and skimmed some blogs instead (but, I do have laundry going in the background, so at least something's getting done)! :) So, anyways, I guess I'd better get moving. My "suddenly free" day is flying by. I'd better make a list of what I want to accomplish with my free week off so that it gets done!
Hope y'all are enjoying the start to your first full week of '09!

No comments: