Tuesday, August 7, 2007

checking in

Wow - these two days have been different! What an adjustment to my schedule, well, to life, really! I started my new job. Full days Mon & Tues and half a day on Wed. Needless to say, you probably won't see me around much on Mondays and Tuesdays. Coming home to house and family (hopefully with a plan in mind for dinner!) will be enough on these days. I am really liking the new job - great co-workers! It's a small office, however I'm working for a large hospital system. I'm actually working within a hospital sponsored program that's located across the street from the hospital in an office bldg, so I get the perks of the big employer (great area discounts, additional benefits, etc.) however I don't have to park in the huge hospital parking garage (and walk a mile to the hospital). I'm pretty excited, although it has already created a crunch on my hubby's schedule. He's been so amazingly flexible and is such a great daddy. He was able to change around his schedule (hooray for being a youth pastor!) and is staying home w/ our daughter some of the time I'm working. Eventually in a few weeks, she'll be in preschool so that will pick up some of the slack.
Praising the Lord today for the provision of a extra money from my job, the flexibility of my hubby's job, and having a family committed to working together.

No comments: