Wednesday, November 23, 2011

mild fall

This warm weather sure is making this a mild fall... and I confess, I like it! :) I've had several photo sessions lately, with two more next week. The milder temperatures make it easier on my clients, as not many people want to wear outerwear for their photos (although I love a good photo of people all bundled up with hats and scarves - the layers add such dimension and color). 

Not sure what your plans are for Thanksgiving, but I want to wish you a happy holiday weekend! I am going to take some time to celebrate with family, so my time online will be sparse. I'll catch back up with you next week and maybe share a recipe from the weekend that got rave reviews. Always fun to see how the meal comes together with everyone's contributions :)


No comments: