Friday, April 1, 2011

laughter


The theme for this week's Foto Friday is laughter. Laughter is what you would not have found in this moment yesterday, when I discovered my son wasn't having a nap during his naptime. Instead of sleeping, the little monkey was quietly pulling wipes out of the travel pack, one by one, and having a ball by the look of how they were in and all around his crib. This is just the one side, but he had another pile of them on the other side of his crib (up against the wall) as well. Oh well, wrinkled wipes clean just as well as smooth ones! ;)


4 comments:

Lori said...

That is funny! I do believe we have all went through this one, and all you can do is laugh! :)

Lori

Anonymous said...

Despite the annoyance, that is pretty funny! He's a pretty clever guy!

Kim said...

I am sure you had no laughter about this, but I am right now. Only because I have been there. I didn't learn my lesson, either. My 4 yr old and 2 yr old both did it numerous times. At least it was on the floor and not in the toilet (don't ask). Does that make you feel better? Probably not, sorry.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us and linking up with Foto Friday.

Anonymous said...

Ahh he was having fun! LOL you always get that little funny feeling when their up to no good, even if its totally funny when you look back on it.