Friday, January 21, 2011

light

Hooray, hooray, it's Friday! Not much time to chat, but wanted to post this photo from this weekend - my husband and I celebrated 10 years of marriage this month and were able to sneak away for a few days (thanks to my in-laws arriving to babysit)!
Not much hiking to be done in any of the closed national parks (booo) due to a few inches of snow still on the ground, so we just "hiked" the golf cart path of the golf course resort we were staying at, lol.
I'm not quite sure what the hubs is digging for in my pack, however I took advantage of the light from a setting sun to take this photo of our tall shadows.

Household6Diva FotoFriday

5 comments:

Eppyville said...

Love your shot! And a big CONGRATS on 10 years!

kayerj said...

cool use of light :) Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

L. said...

This is such a great way to commemorate your 10th anniversary--lovely capture!

Dana Delynn said...

Congratulations on 10 years of marriage!

Spouses ... Army Strong! said...

so cute!! Happy anniversary!!