Monday, February 2, 2009

today's blessings

Counting my blessings today...
*a gorgeous day outside - my daughter and I will definitely be heading outside after she gets home today!
*two paychecks in the bank (or at least until they leaves the bank to pay the bills) - ah, I love payday :)
*lunch with my hubby - Taco Bell's new crunchy bacon cheddar gordita thing is good
*a dove that has been cooing at my kitchen window for the past week, in the early mornings when I'm sitting down to work
*two loads of laundry down (I won't mention how many to go, but we had company this weekend, so I have an extra load or two of sheets and towels)
*a new (to me) Apple iBook that is on it's way to my house (Happy Anniversary/Valentines to me!)
*a new hair style that really is as easy to manage and fun to style as when my hairdresser cut/styled it originally last week
*two cars' gas tanks filled up by my in-laws this weekend - what a sweet treat
*a plan for dinner with the meat already defrosted
... hopefully after a little up-close-and-personal time with my vacuum outside this afternoon, I will add a blessing of two socks outside my vacuum and a working vacuum to my list! :)

How about you? What are you counting as blessings today?

1 comment:

HDMac said...

I like your attitude. There is a silver lining in every cloud.
Today's blessings:
A beautiful sunrise!
Eyes to SEE God's beauty.
Having a warm home
Having a job - whether I like it or not.. I am thankful
For the Word of God using to comfort and encourage others.
The ability to smile, no matter what the circumstances.
The giggle of my granddaughter over the phone.