Thursday, January 8, 2009

sigh...

What a major disappointment. We ended up purchasing a netbook (pretty much a miniature laptop, best for web surfing and not too much else, or at least that was my desire for it) last week and it finally arrived yesterday. I was such a sweet little wife. I waited until my (electronic gadget-loving) husband got home so that we could "tear into it" together. Anyways, he played on it last night, ran it through the initial setup and then configured it to find our wireless. Well, I go to turn it on this morning so that I could finally have some "playtime" in the quiet house and the graphics card or OS has gone bad (according to the HP tech support people). So, we've decided we're sending it back and getting a refund instead of a repair. We said that we want to cut out debt and instead of putting the extra money towards debt reduction we caved in and bought the laptop. Maybe we should've just been responsible from the start...

No comments: