Monday, October 27, 2008

a little worn and torn


Couldn't wait until Wed. to show you a photo I snapped today. This worn, torn, weathered leaf just spoke to me and I recalled the words of Paul, the apostle.

Philippians 4: 11-13
"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

My encouragement to you today... whether you are flying high or feeling a little worn & torn, press onward - as a Christian, with His Holy Spirit within us, we can do all things through Him who give us strength. If you do not know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, start here and/or I would love to speak with you.

1 comment:

HDMac said...

Oh my gosh! I needed to hear those words.... I have been VERY stressed with my work and I have made a decision that at 50 something, I need to find a new job. This Scripture and encouragement has helped me this afternoon... Thank you...

hugs,
Marcia