Monday, September 22, 2008

*1st ever - Mind-Wandering Monday

Ok, let's try it. I know I just have a few, accidentally-stumbled-upon-my-blog readers, but hey, you guys are just as important as anyone else is! I'll have to figure the Mr. Linky thing out as well. Here goes...
Mind-Wandering Mondays: Post just a question, starting with "Have you ever wondered..." or "Have you ever thought about..."
These can be silly thoughts or serious. You can be rhetorical or really looking for an answer.

Here's mine (silly today): Have you ever wondered why a shirt won't shrink in the washer/dryer when you actually want it to, but it will when you don't want it to? errr...


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

This is fun! Thanks for inviting me over. Though I guess I don't exactly fit the rule since I answered my question, too....

I like yours - I've shrunk a couple of shirts I didn't mean to. Not fun.