Friday, August 8, 2008

who knew they were addicting


Ok, I was never a fan of the quilted purse look... I never understood the attraction to big patterns that did not match your outfit... but I've crossed over to the other side. I'm a "Vera" fan now! I started with one using some birthday money, and now I've gotten two more. I just can't help it! So many different styles. So many different patterns. I think the fact that there are so many different combinations is the appealing thing about them. You can pick your style and you can pick your pattern. And the new styles & patterns that are out - I like them - particularly the Morgan but who could resist the basic, functional (old style) Little Betsy. All those pockets inside, how great! Tell me I'm not the only one out there...

No comments: