Thursday, November 8, 2007

ministered to

Thank you to Rebekah at Sweet Tea with Lemon for this thought taken from this post:
"When we encounter various trials, we are told to count it all joy. We truly are able to do that when we start thinking on what a joy it is to know that we do not walk through those trials alone and that every one of them can bring us closer to our God and teach us patience and perseverance in Him. We have a Covenant Partner who is more than able to see us through every trial! Kay talked about laying aside our dependence on our own inadequate capabilities (stop trying to be independent!) and trusting Him for what is ours in Him as our covenant God. I can trust Him! Because of His grace, I trust in Christ, and my righteousness and hope are secure in Him. He will never leave me nor forsake me because I belong to Him in a binding covenant. This is so amazing!"

No comments: