Monday, July 16, 2007

crashing waves


I'm visiting family this week and had the opportunity to go to the beach today. Aside from being extremely hot, I really enjoyed spending time in the waves and sand. How amazing is God?! I mean, really, His creation is just awesome! The roar of the ocean waves is enough to send my praises to Him. Each wave is a picture of His power, and also of His grace, mercy, and love towards us. He has provided us with so much - the air we breath, the ground we walk on, the senses He gives us to enjoy His creation. To think He knows the number of grains of sand on each mile of beach (Matthew 10 tells us that God knows the very number of hairs on our head!) Nothing is impossible for God (Matthew 19:26) and I believe His creation is testimony to that! Praise the Lord for His gift of creation!

No comments: