Friday, September 30, 2011

end of the month encouragements

Last day of September! How'd the month go? As my blog-friend Lisa likes to blog a "status update" at the beginning of the month, I thought it'd be fun to do an end of the month update... only with the goal being to share something encouraging that happened this month. And, to spread the word and share each others joy, let's make it a linky at each month's end. I've also tried my hand at creating a blog button for the "event" so go ahead and use that in your post too if you so desire.

If you'd like, go ahead and link up a post from the current month in which you already shared something encouraging...  an unexpected blessing from another... or a precious moment you had with your spouse, child, or friend... honestly, just something that was a breath of fresh air from the ordinary grind that left you smiling and thanking God.

For me, this month, it had to be attending Women of Faith and just having some time carved out with my mom. It was so precious and encouraging just opening up with her and being able to get past the "ordinary" talk and share our hearts. I'm ready to make that type of occurrence more regular than once-in-forever!



No comments: