Monday, July 20, 2009

camp week

Quiet, so quiet, I know. I am headed off to youth camp this week. If you have an extra minute, pause real quick and pray for God to fill me with His mercy and love - we've got 12 teen girls headed with us this week and I'm the only gal chaperone. When we get to camp (click the photo - amazing camp!), we'll be paired with at least 2 college girl counselors (as well as 2 guys for our 8 attending boys) specifically for our crew, so I'm not worried, but with these pregnancy hormones, my patience doesn't stick around too long. With prayer for His mercy, love, and energy to flow through me, I desire to be used this week. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the counselors at camp you are the best youth pastor wife. You are such a blessing to me, our family, and you extend my ministry.