Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stuff I Want to Make

Taking an idea from Joy's Hope blog post and posting some neat things that I'd like to tackle on my sewing machine this summer, now that I've pulled out my machine! (Keep in mind, I am a very entry-level seamstress).

Patchwork Kitchen Towels at Sew, Mama, Sew.


Easy Hooded Bath Towel at Make And Takes.


I made another design earlier this week, but I also like these
Burp Cloths at Homemade by Jill.


Diaper Clutch at Diary of a Quilter.


and last but not least,
Cloth Napkins (I use them daily) at Film in the Fridge.

Happy sewing to you. Any projects you'd like to share? In the comments, feel free to post the link to your latest project.

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Love all your projects! Hard to decide where to start first, isn't it!? lol I have made so many different burb clothes over the years and everyone always loves them! they make a great gift and of course, you will be using them soon! :) Hope you post pics when you are done. I love seeing all the projects!

hugs,
Marcia

Shanna said...

Thank you for stopping by and for your encouraging comment. I haven't sewn since highschool, so I'm very, very entry level too! Maybe we can learn from one another? :)