Friday, October 12, 2007

Gotta share with someone!

I'm busting at the seams and gotta tell someone, so I'm telling yall - I just found out today that I'm pregnant! Hubby and I are very excited! We have not told dear daughter and probably won't for a few more weeks. As a four year old she'll definitely understand, but that concept of time is still not there. Nine months might as well be an eternity for her. So, when we tell everyone at church we'll tell her (of course). The first ultrasound will be on the 26th, so we'll probably spill our secret sometime after that. Any fun stories on how to tell people (like the church) - I'm leaning towards making a "I'm the big sister - June '08" tshirt and letting her wear that to church to see if anyone comments. Anyone do anything on a large scale that was fun?

No comments: