Monday, December 12, 2011

balance

The kids are screaming, ready to get out of the tub. The house is a mess. Christmas decorations still sit in the middle of my living room in boxes to be unpacked. The load of laundry in the dryer is continuing to toss every few minutes, having now made it to the "fluff" part of the cycle, but waiting for me to unload it. Half of dinner has been thought out and is in the works, but no clue on the veggies to go with the meat. I have been up to my ears in photography. Just one more session to finish up.

Good problems to have... this means I have a growing business and my continued blessings of a place to live and a family to love. However, it means that I have been very obviously absent here on the blog.

Oh, how to balance... that is the question ;)

What has everyone else been up to lately?

No comments: